Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Administrative Assistant



The Monkey thinks I need help in my office. If I get more Monkey Help in the office, I'm never going to get anything done. Here The Monkey is watching a Kenneth Patchen poem emerge from the printer.


If only watching were all The Monkey did. The topmost photo shows that the printer has its green light on. That means everything's fine. But The Monkey never believes the printer is capable of working on its own. So Monkey peers into its inner workings, and offers it a "helpful" paw.

Figuring that there must be more to this poem than just one page, The Monkey has decided to dig out the rest for himself. Notice that the green light has turned to yellow. The printer is protesting Monkey's helpfulness, but very little deters my "administrative assistant."
The printer should be back from the repair shop any day now.


No comments: